Global Ageing Network Events
The Global Ageing Network and the (IPA) are hosting a webinar on “The impact of COVID-19 on the mental health of professional care workers and strategies to address these needs” on March 11 at 8:00 AM US EST. The presentation is intended as an educational event on topics that are timely and relevant to the field of mental health for older adults. The program will address the following:
- A balance of both successes and challenges for professional care workers
- Lessons learned
- Strategies for addressing issues they have faced with COVID – what are the costs?
While this is a free program, we do ask that you CLICK HERE & REGISTER to receive the program link.
2021 Global Ageing Network Summit
Connecting with your elder care community has never been more important.
Our global community of providers support each other by sharing experiences, strategies, and solutions. This past year has shown us the importance of connection and learning from one another. The more we can expand our global network, the greater our ability will be to address issues of equity—in care practices, prevention, treatment, and access to information.
The 2021 Global Ageing Network Summit will bring together providers, thought leaders, and those working in the aged care industry for a two-day interactive, virtual experience.
Join us from 7-8 September 2021 to explore how our elder care community of aged care professionals can:
- Examine new approaches and best practices in the aged care industry
- Discuss the future of ageing in a post-pandemic world
- Empower our workforce so that they have the skills and knowledge to contribute to the care of their residents
Mark your calendars today and stay tuned for more information about the Summit and registration soon!