Membership Types & Pricing
We believe in linking administrators and service professionals on a global scale to enhance the quality of care for older persons and persons with disabilities, regardless of where they live.
Our members work in nearly 50 countries and are leaders in long-term care, senior housing, business, and government. Together our global network represents the interests of more than 26,000 ageing services providers world-wide, serving almost 8 million elderly every day.
The Global Ageing Network offers three different types of memberships-–Provider, Associate and Business. See below to find out which membership you or your organization qualifies for:
Provider Members include organizations that represent the full continuum of ageing services including:
- Nursing Homes
- Home & Community-based Services
- Congregate Care
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
- Group Homes
- Adult Day Care
- Aged-Care Homes
- Service Houses
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC)
- Retirement Villages
There are two membership levels for providers:
- Multi System Organizations: Multi-level or multi-site ageing services organizations. Membership Dues: US$ 750
- Single Site Community: Ageing service provider operating at a single site. Membership Dues: US$ 250
Associate Members consist of governments; an association or non-governmental organization (NGO) with an interest in ageing; researchers and universities; and individuals (students, elders and professionals) who are interested in global ageing services and/or issues but who are not employed by an organization that qualifies for other membership categories.
- Government: Local, regional, provincial/territorial or national government, institution or organization. Membership Dues: US$ 600
- Association or NGO: Associations or non-governmental organizations that relate to or have an interest in the field of ageing service. Membership Dues: US$ 750
- Research/University: Any public or private educational institution. Membership Dues: US$ 250
- Individuals: As described above. Membership Dues: US$ 100
Business Members/Industry Partners consist of national and multi-national corporations that currently support ageing services providers with goods and services OR businesses that recognize the market potential of ageing care industry and want to learn about this fast-growing sector of the global.
Membership Dues: US$ 1000