Excellence in Ageing Services Award
2017 Nominations Deadline: February 27, 2017
The Global Ageing Excellence in Ageing Services Award recognizes organizations and/or individuals for programs and services that are models of innovation and excellence and that contribute significantly to the quality of life of the individuals served.
Criteria for this award:
- Originality and creativity of the program or service
- Proven benefits to the residents, clients or organization
- Potential for program or service to be replicated in other organizations or communities
Global Ageing Network member organizations are eligible for this award.
How to Submit:
Entry Format: Nominations can be submitted via our online submissions form. Up to three letters of support from persons outside the organization may also be included with your application. These letters of support should address the award criteria specifically. Letters of support can be uploaded to the online form as a PDF or Word doc.
We encourage you to prepare your responses in advance of completing the online nomination form. Please be prepared to answer the below questions for the Excellence in Ageing Services Award. (Each response should be limited to 300 words MAX.)
- Please provide a brief description of the nominated individual or organization’s specific program or service.
- How long has the program or service been in operation?
- Whom does it serve and how many?
- What is the role of staff or any others involved?
- How has it benefited the residents, clients or organization?
- Describe any unique approaches to implementation or creative use of resources.
- How has the program/service been replicated? (If not, under what circumstances could the program/service be replicated?)
Judging and Notification:
Submissions should be made no later than 27 February 2017. The Global Ageing Awards Committee will review the candidates and make their recommendation to the Global Ageing Network Board of Directors. Award recipients will be notified in April 2017 and the the winning award[s] will be presented at Global Ageing Network/CURAVIVA international conference in Montreux, Switzerland, 18-21 September 2017. If you have any questions about the Excellence in Ageing Services Awards Program or the nomination process, please contact us at email@example.com.