Excellence in Ageing Services Program 2019
Deadline: 1 April, 2019
The Global Ageing Excellence in Ageing Services Award recognizes organizations and/or individuals for programs and services that are models of innovation and excellence and that contribute significantly to the quality of life of the individuals served, their families, or staff.
Criteria for this award:
- Originality and creativity of the staff, technique, or delivery model.
- Proven benefits to the residents, clients, or organization.
- Potential for replication in other organizations or communities.
- Explanation for problem or challenge that is being addressed.
- Program in place for more than a year.
Global Ageing Network members are eligible for this award.
How to Submit:
Entry Format: Nominations can be submitted via our online submissions form. Up to 3 letters of support from persons outside the organization may also be included with your application. These letters of support should address the award criteria specifically. Letters of support can be uploaded to the online form as a PDF or Word doc.
We encourage you to prepare your responses in advance of completing the online nomination form. Please be prepared to answer the below questions for the Excellence in Ageing Services Award. (Each response should be limited to 300 words MAX.)
- Please provide a brief description of the nominated individual or organization’s specific program or service..
- How long has the program or service been in operation?
- Whom does it serve and how many?
- What is the role of staff or any others involved?
- How has it benefited the residents, clients, or organization?
- Describe any unique approaches to implementation or creative use of resources.
- How has the program/service been replicated? (If not, under what circumstances could the program/service be replicated?)
Judging and Notification:
The Global Ageing Awards Committee will review the candidates and make their recommendation to the Global Ageing Network Board of Directors. Award recipients will be notified in April 2019 and the winning award[s] will be presented at Global Ageing Network/OLTCA International Global Ageing Conference in Toronto, Canada, 17-19 September 2019.
If you have any questions about the Excellence in Ageing Services Awards Program or the nomination process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.