The International Congress of Managers in the Field of Long-Term Care for the Elderly on 28-30 September 2022 at the AustriaCenterVienna (ACV) is titled “CARE 4.0 – change in competence VIENNA 2022”.
It is organized by Bundesverband Lebenswelt Heim in cooperation with European Ageing Network (EAN) and is dedicated to strengthening cooperation in care for the elderly between countries and focuses on the common challenges of the future of care for the elderly in Europe.
At the congress you can expect exciting inputs from top speakers such as
- Andrea Kdolsky, MBA, former Austrian Minister of Health, Head of the Institute for Health Sciences at the University of Applied Sciences St. Pölten
- Brendan McCormack, one of the “Inspirational Nursing Leaders” in Europe
- Anja Förster, best-selling author, entrepreneur and founder of “Rebels at Work
- Theo Boer, health ethicist and member of the “Gezondheidsraad”, the Dutch government’s main advisory body on public health issues
- Laura Dekker, youngest female sailor ever to sail solo around the world – a role model of courage and commitment.
In parallel sessions, in our NetLabs, you can exchange ideas with other congress participants from all over Europe on the topics of care, management & leadership, digitalization or sustainable systems, you can discuss, reflect and get to know new ideas from Start-ups! Let yourself be inspired!
A highlight of the congress will be the Gala Dinner on 29 of September in the ballroom of the Vienna City Hall. As guests of the Mayor of Vienna, we may enjoy the Viennese hospitality and the beautiful ambience!
Take a look at our programme and register: Congress fee € 400. Get connected and make a difference for the future.
For more information & registration at: