Global Ageing Network Member Benefits
Global Ageing Network Member Benefits
Global Ageing Network members benefit from shared knowledge, professional development, educational resources, leadership opportunities, and an expanded network of personal and professional contacts spanning the globe.
Expand Your Community
- Network with aged care providers and researchers.
- Join our listservs to connect with peers of like-minded interests.
- Participate in our Global Connections Program.
- Access new knowledge and innovations through our international conferences and educational forums.
- Receive discounted pricing to attend Global Ageing Network events and events sponsored by our affiliates.
- Learn the latest in global ageing news and trends through our monthly newsletter,
- Link to research by global organizations through our Global Ageing Research Clearinghouse and Applied Research Forums.
- Develop your leadership skills and professional network through our Global Ageing Leadership Retreat.
- Receive global recognition through the Global Ageing Awards for Excellence Program and in Applied Research.
- Support advocacy in U.N. for a Human Rights Convention for the Elderly.
- Contribute towards the design and development of solutions to global ageing challenges.
- Shape our future together with people you get to know through the Global Ageing Network.
Membership Types & Pricing
We believe in linking administrators and service professionals on a global scale to enhance the quality of care for older persons and persons with disabilities, regardless of where they live.
Our members work in nearly 50 countries and are leaders in long-term care, senior housing, business, and government. Together our global network represents the interests of more than 26,000 ageing services providers world-wide, serving almost 8 million elderly every day.
The Global Ageing Network offers three different types of memberships-–Provider, Associate and Business. See below to find out which membership you or your organization qualifies for:
Provider Members include organizations that represent the full continuum of ageing services including:
- Nursing Homes
- Home & Community-based Services
- Congregate Care
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
- Group Homes
- Adult Day Care
- Aged-Care Homes
- Service Houses
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC)
- Retirement Villages
There are two membership levels for providers:
- Multi System Organizations: Multi-level or multi-site ageing services organizations. Membership Dues: US$ 750
- Single Site Community: Ageing service provider operating at a single site. Membership Dues: US$ 250
Associate Members consist of governments; an association or non-governmental organization (NGO) with an interest in ageing; researchers and universities; and individuals (students, elders and professionals) who are interested in global ageing services and/or issues but who are not employed by an organization that qualifies for other membership categories.
- Government: Local, regional, provincial/territorial or national government, institution or organization. Membership Dues: US$ 600
- Association or NGO: Associations or non-governmental organizations that relate to or have an interest in the field of ageing service. Membership Dues: US$ 600
- Research/University: Any public or private educational institution. Membership Dues: US$ 250
- Individuals: As described above. Membership Dues: US$ 200
Business Members/Industry Partners consist of national and multi-national corporations that currently support ageing services providers with goods and services OR businesses that recognize the market potential of ageing care industry and want to learn about this fast-growing sector of the global.
Membership Dues: US$ 750
**Special note for membership applicants from Europe: Please note that all applicants from Europe should apply for membership through our European chapter, the European Association of Homes and Services for the Ageing (EAHSA). All members of EAHSA will automatically become members of the Global Ageing Network upon joining. Please contact email@example.com for additional information.
**Special note for membership applicants from China: Please note that all applicants from China should apply for membership through our Chinese chapter, the China Association of Homes and Services for the Ageing – China (IAHSA-China). All members of IAHSA-China will automatically become members of the Global Ageing Network upon joining. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Join The Global Ageing Network today by downloading and completing the below membership application (pdf). You have the option of returning the completed form to us by mail, fax or email:
ATTN: Global Ageing Network Membership
2519 Connecticut Ave, NW
Washington DC 20008 USA
FAX: +1-202-783-2255 (ATTN: Global Ageing Network Membership)
EMAIL: email@example.com (Subject: Global Ageing Network Membership)
Thank you for your interest in the Global Ageing Network! Should you have any questions regarding membership or the status of your application, please contact Ethel Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org.